ProduceYourReel is a Silent Partner with you and all your scene partners. No one needs to know how you acquired footage for your reel unless you share with them personally (ie: email, text word of mouth) that you used us to produce your footage.
When we post your reels on our website your name will not be tagged to avoid being pulled by Search Engines like Google. Your version will have your name (by request only) so you can put it on your casting profiles to get seen. When someone GOOGLES your name you do not want your name coming up with ProduceYourReel.
If you post your reel it's up to you to tell others that we produced your reel. ONE RULE. If you tag us DO NOT tag your scene partners. -OR- If you made friends with your scene partners and want to tag them DO NOT tag us. Make sense? Do your best to respect the privacy of your scene partners and they will respect yours.
We do not want CDs or Agents to think you used us. We want them to have a suspension of disbelief and just see what you do and imagine what they want. If you have an agent and they want to know where you got your footage... PLEASE share our info with them. We will give their other clients $100 discount and will kick you a $15 referral fee per scene they book with us (no cap).
Suggestion: When you post photos or video from the shoot... just say something like "Living the dream" or "On set shooting" or "Intense scene with....". No need to say "Shooting with ProduceYourReel" We want you to use the media we create for you to help your marketing strategy... to create that buzz!!!
We also ask that you do not "check-in" on Facebook of Foursquare once you reach the studio or share the location with others who are not our clients. We have a budding relationship with a professional sound stage and sets and wish that we can keep that an exclusive relationship and save the studio from badgering calls from our competitors or others who may try to acquire our vendors and partners.
__________________________________________________________________________________________ Confidentiality Agreement
It is understood and agreed to that ProduceYourReel and the Recipient would like to exchange certain information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed by ProduceYourReel under this Agreement (”Confidential Information”) can be described as and includes:
Technical and business information relating to ProduceYourReel’s proprietary ideas, patentable ideas copyrights and/or trade secrets, existing and/or contemplated products and services, software, schematics, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, vendors, partners, associates, clients, marketing, location of business and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
In addition to the above, Confidential Information shall also include, and the Recipient shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed by Discloser in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by ProduceYourReel in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarized and designated as confidential in a written memorandum delivered to Recipient within thirty (30) days of the disclosure.
2. Recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating potential business and investment relationships with Discloser.
3. Recipient shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members and/or employees having a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation, or other entity) without the prior written consent of ProduceYourReel. Recipient shall have satisfied its obligations under this paragraph if it takes affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by its employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in Recipient’s possession before receipt from ProduceYourReel; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient; (c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to ProduceYourReel; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of, ProduceYourReel; or (e) is independently developed by Recipient.
5. ProduceYourReel warrants that he/she has the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon the Recipient any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. Neither party has an obligation under this Agreement to purchase any service, goods, or intangibles from the other party. ProduceYourReel may, at its sole discretion, using its own information, offer such products and/or services for sale and modify them or discontinue sale at any time. Furthermore, both parties acknowledge and agree that the exchange of information under this Agreement shall not commit or bind either party to any present or future contractual relationship (except as specifically stated herein), nor shall the exchange of information be construed as an inducement to act or not to act in any given manner.
8. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever for any decisions, obligations, costs or expenses incurred, changes in business practices, plans, organization, products, services, or otherwise, based on either party’s decision to use or rely on any information exchanged under this Agreement. 9. If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement, it is agreed and understood that ProduceYourReel shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief; provided however, no specification in this Agreement of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California U.S.A.
11. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole. WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.